About Lynn Carroll
Helping you heal by connecting mind and body
Develop a greater sense of self-trust, awareness, and inner wisdom.
It’s easy to become trapped by your experiences and perspectives. Which ultimately informs and reflects how you feel, what you think, and how you treat others.
As a body-oriented therapist, I can help you bridge the mind-body gap in order to support the integration of self-discovery, emotional freedom, and practical tools for a more fulfilling and peaceful life.
Together, we’ll listen deeply to your inner world and find your path toward a natural progression of healing and transformation.
Hi there, I’m Lynn
Founder of The Therapy Space and a licensed mental health professional with nearly 30 years of experience.
I specialize in blending traditional psychotherapy with specific modalities around mind-body. These can include Somatic Experiencing, Mindfulness practices, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, Attachment Therapy, and Bereavement..
I believe that when we work deeply, in this capacity of blended integration, it changes our perspective, allows us to feel happier, and experience greater peace and freedom..
I’ve repeatedly witnessed and supported, how this process can change someone, allowing them to become more embodied, present, and alive.
I look forward to helping you find your path and experience more peace, and joy in life!
Education and training
- Masters Degree in Counseling; Fairfield University
- Adjunct professor; Western Connecticut University and Fairfield University
- Trained in craniosacral and bodywork; Upledger Institute, Franklyn Sills Biodynamic
- Studied Attachment Theory; The Kutenai Institute of Integral Studies & Diane Heller
- Trained in Somatic Experiencing
- Independent studies in mindfulness practices and Eastern Philosophy
- Consulting work with several treatment centers in South Florida
- Founder of the Health Care Council; Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce