About Reyna Aday
Helping you to live your most fulfilling life
Overcome Stress and rediscover the things
that bring you joy
Our day to day lives can be full of stress and competing demands. If you are struggling with managing or having negative feelings of self-judgment or low self-esteem, I can help.
We’ll work together using techniques such as mindfulness, acceptance and commitment therapy, and other approaches to help you feel more peace, self acceptance, and healing.
Hello, I’m Reyna
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) assisting individuals ages 18+ and couples overcome issues that prevent them from creating the most fulfilling life they deserve. I specialize in the following areas: stress management, self-esteem issues, life coaching, life transitions, trauma, grief and loss, intimacy, body image, and sexual dysfunctions.
Offering holistic, person-centered approach, I utilize Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Positive Psychology, and Mind-Body Connection techniques. I am fluent in English and Spanish.
If you are ready to take that first step, schedule a consultation to explore where I can best fit in your path to healing and self-realization.
Education and training
- Ph.D. Candidate in Clinical Sexology
- Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling, 4.0 GPA, Summa Cumme Laude
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Magna Cumme Laude
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Florida (LMHC), #MH17063
- Licensed Professional Counselor New Jersey (LPC), # 37PC00791100
- Licensed Professional Counselor Pennsylvania (LPC), # PC014148
- National Certified Counselor (NCC), #1994429
- Masters Level Certified Addiction Specialist (MCAP), MCAP100922
- Certified Sex Therapist (CST)
- Certified Forensic Mental Health Evaluator (CFMHE) #000192
- Certified Child Custody Evaluator (CCCE) #00046
- Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist (CTTS) #056
- Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (C.Ht) #78645
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) #101303